Thursday 21 April 2011

A Look into the Past..


Hi Everyone..   For some time now, I’ve been looking through the designs that I had created in the past, just get back into the mind set and the mood to create more.  Here are a few designs ( more like doodles actually) that I would like to share with you.  

The first one is based on the ancient rock art.  The one next to that is based on Mehendi or Henna designs with a floral base. The third one is based on the Red Indian symbols. 







And last but not the least, Ganesha (the Hindu Deity believed to be the remover of Obstacles and the Lord of beginnings) for Good Luck.  :)

I would appreciate your comments on the designs.  Catch you soon with my next post..

1 comment:

  1. Hey brilliant dee.... good to see a post from you. You had some Egyptian designs also rt? I always liked those. Do put them up when you get time.

    Meenakshi

    ReplyDelete